2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
This outstanding example of a 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT is offered by Don Carro. A truly breathtaking example of pure vehicle design achievement...this is the vehicle of your dreams! Based on the superb condition of this vehicle, along with the options and color, this Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT is sure to sell fast. You can finally stop searching... You've found the one you've been looking for. More information about the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Full-size trucks are used in such a wide range of situations--from construction fleets to long-distance driving--and the two different interiors offered in the Silverado and the nearly identical GMC Sierra help satisfy shoppers better than most other competing models. LS and LT models are probably the best fit for buyers who need the sturdy, get-messy capability of a pickup at least some of the time, but the LTZ is the choice for those who need a pickup that doesn't compromise luxury. And for those who need a pickup but want to make a greener choice, with even lower operating costs, the Silverado Hybrid has 25% better fuel economy without sacrificing much towing or hauling ability. Interesting features of this model are fuel economy, extensive features and options, Top-notch interiors to suit work or luxury use, and strong tow ratings
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Wheel, 17 (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Tires, P245/70R17 all-season, blackwall includes a blackwall spare tire (Requires 2WD models. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package or (WEA) Z71 Enhanced Package.)
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding (Upgradeable to (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors.)
- Pickup box, Fleetside
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Air dam, Black
- Door handles, Black
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes chrome bumper bar and end caps with painted silver lower section.)
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Wheels, 4 - 17 x 7.5 (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) (Upgradeable to (P46) 4 - 17 x 7.5 (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug aluminum wheels, (N87) 4 - 18 x 8 (45.7 cm x 20.3 cm) aluminum wheels or (S80) 4 - 20 x 8.5 (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) chrome clad aluminum wheels. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal on, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Remote vehicle starter prep package includes Remote Keyless Entry with 2 transmitters, panic button and content theft alarm (To enable remote start capability, new key fobs and vehicle reprogramming are required. Please see dealer for details. Remote Keyless Entry does not lock/unlock tailgate.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Seat trim, Premium Cloth
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Black rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Door locks, power includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench, 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC10753, CC10543 or CK10903 models. Standard on CC10543 models.)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (On Crew Cab models, requires (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine. Not available on C*10953 models.)
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.23 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.)
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (302 hp [225.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4600 rpm), iron block (Standard on all models except C*10953 Models. Not available on C*10953 models.)
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
- Automatic Crash Response (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control includes electronic trailer sway control and hill start assist
- OnStar, 6 months of Directions and Connections plan Includes Automatic Crash Response, Emergency Services, Crisis Assist, Stolen Vehicle Assistance including Stolen Vehicle Slowdown and Remote Ignition Block, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), Turn-by-Turn Navigation with Destination Download (requires navigation radio) and OnStar eNav (where available), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Roadside Assistance, Remote Horn and Lights, and Hands Free Calling. (Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Stolen Vehicle Assistance (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar delete is ordered.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Still not convinced?
This 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has been carefully reviewed by our experts to ensure that it is in perfect condition and ready for you to take it, our warranty backs us up... come and see it yourself.Request a test drive now!
No credit record? ... no problem!
You make the purchase directly with us without having to go through another financial intermediary that endorses and authorizes the transaction.
Thus, you can take this 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 with you right now.Learn more about our financing plans!
Really, there is no better warranty!
Let us ask you. If our competition has better cars, how come their warranties are soooooo lame?
24 months or 24 thousand miles, at Don Carro we warranty that this 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is in the best conditions and at the best price.Learn more about our warranty
It is not what you were looking for?
We invite you to check our catalog of vehicles and if you still do not find the one that interests you, we are committed to getting the car or truck you are looking for.
Yes, we are that good and you deserve it!