2010 Suzuki Equator
Body: Pickup Truck
Engine: 4.0L DOHC 24-Valve V6 Engine
Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
MPG City: 15
MPG Highway: 20
Don Carro is excited to offer this 2010 Suzuki Equator. Only the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee can offer you the comfort of knowing you made the right purchase. This Suzuki Equator Sport comes equipped with 4 wheel drive, which means no limitations as to how or where you can drive. Different terrains and varying weather conditions will have no effect as to how this vehicle performs. Just what you've been looking for. With quality in mind, this vehicle is the perfect addition to take home. More information about the 2010 Suzuki Equator: The Equator is closely related to the Nissan Frontier, with a few interior differences and a redesigned face. The base-level extended cab model begins well under $20,000, while the top-of-the-line crew cab goes just over $30,000. There's a lot of variation between those two price points, with a configuration for almost every budget and need, including 4-wheel drive, two bed sizes (five or six feet) and two engine choices -- 4-cylinder or V6. Interesting features of this model are available 4-wheel drive, affordable full-sized truck, and Cab and engine size options make it configurable
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player -inc: (6) speakers, clock
- Mud guards
- 17 alloy wheels
- Rear & back window privacy glass
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Dual pwr mirrors
- Manual sliding back window w/lock
- Full size spare tire
- P265/65R17 BFGoodrich Long Trail RWL tires
- Pwr accessory delay
- (2) front/(2) rear cupholders
- Remote keyless entry w/panic alarm
- Manual air conditioning
- Rear seat w/flip up cushion, underseat storage
- Front bucket seats -inc: fold flat passenger seat, seat slide, active headrests
- Pwr door locks
- Front center console -inc: storage, pwr outlet
- Pwr windows w/driver auto down
- 12V aux pwr outlet
- Tilt steering wheel
- Driver side seatback pocket
- Instrumentation -inc: digital gear position, tachometer, coolant temp, oil pressure, volt meter, dual trip odometers
- Cruise control
- Dual sun visors w/vanity mirrors & extensions
- Rear removable underseat storage w/lid
- On-demand four wheel drive w/low range gears
- Front independent double wishbone suspension
- Self-adjusting timing chain
- Front stabilizer bar
- Rear multi-leaf overslung solid axle suspension
- 4-wheel anti-lock ventilated disc brakes w/electronic brake force distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA)
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- 6 foot bed w/integrated rope hooks
- Engine speed-sensitive pwr rack & pinion steering
- 4.0L DOHC 24-valve V6 engine -inc: variable valve timing (VVT)
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Side-door guard beam
- Front/rear side curtain airbags
- Hill hold control
- Front seat-mounted side impact airbags
- Front/rear crumple zone
- Dual advanced front airbags w/passenger occupancy sensor
- Energy absorbing steering column
- Limited slip traction control
- Hill Descent Control (HDC)
- Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
- Front seatbelt force limiters & pretensioners
Still not convinced?
This 2010 Suzuki Equator 9925 has been carefully reviewed by our experts to ensure that it is in perfect condition and ready for you to take it, our warranty backs us up... come and see it yourself.Request a test drive now!
No credit record? ... no problem!
You make the purchase directly with us without having to go through another financial intermediary that endorses and authorizes the transaction.
Thus, you can take this 2010 Suzuki Equator 9925 with you right now.Learn more about our financing plans!
Really, there is no better warranty!
Let us ask you. If our competition has better cars, how come their warranties are soooooo lame?
24 months or 24 thousand miles, at Don Carro we warranty that this 2010 Suzuki Equator 9925 is in the best conditions and at the best price.Learn more about our warranty
It is not what you were looking for?
We invite you to check our catalog of vehicles and if you still do not find the one that interests you, we are committed to getting the car or truck you are looking for.
Yes, we are that good and you deserve it!