2010 Gmc Sierra 1500
Model: Sierra 1500
Body: Pickup Truck
Engine: 5.3L Vortec 1000 VVT V8 SFI Flex-Fuel Engine
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
MPG City: 15
MPG Highway: 21
Thank you for your interest in one of Don Carro's online offerings. Please continue for more information regarding this 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE with 96,878 miles. You can tell this 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 has been pampered by the fact that it has less than 96,878 miles and appears with a showroom shine. This vehicle won't last long, take it home today. This is the one. Just what you've been looking for. More information about the 2010 GMC Sierra 1500: The 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 is a full-sized pickup that can be a workhorse, a luxury vehicle - or both. With the highest tow rating among light-duty pickups (up to 10,700 pounds), and now with a newly available gas-electric drivetrain, the Sierra is very competitive among full-size pickups. It shares a platform with the Chevy Silverado 1500, and its main competitors are the Toyota Tundra and the Dodge Ram. Mileage for the base 2WD trim is estimated at 15 mpg city / 20 mpg highway. Interesting features of this model are choice of utility or luxury interior, hybrid trim new for 2010, ideal for a full-sized work truck, and Wide selection of engine, bed and trim combinations available
- Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window. Included with (PCM) Work Truck Preferred Package.)
- Air dam, Black
- Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
- Tailgate protection, top of tailgate protection cap
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable, Black, manual-folding (Upgradeable to (DPN) outside vertical camper mirrors. Upgradeable to (DL3) outside heated, power adjustable, power folding mirrors if (GAT) All-Terrain Package is ordered.)
- Tires, P245/70R17 all-season, blackwall includes a blackwall spare tire (Requires 2WD models. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Tire carrier outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Wheels, 4 - 17 x 7.5 (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug chrome-styled steel includes chrome center caps (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) (Upgradeable to (N88) 4 - 17 x 7.5 (43.2 cm x 19.1 cm) 6-lug polished cast aluminum wheels or (S84) 4 - 20 x 8.5 (50.8 cm x 21.6 cm) chrome-clad aluminum wheels. Not available with (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package.)
- Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper top caps.)
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door (Deleted when SEO (5Z4) spare wheel and carrier delete is ordered.)
- Wheel, 17 (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Grille, chrome surround
- Door handles, black
- Remote vehicle starter prep package includes Remote Keyless Entry (To enable remote start capability, new key fobs and vehicle reprogramming are required. Please see dealer for details. Remote Keyless Entry does not lock/unlock tailgate when (PCM) SLE Preferred Package, (PDA) Texas Edition or (PEB) Regional Value Package is ordered.)
- Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
- Headliner, Opal Gray-colored cloth with matching retainer moldings
- Seat trim, Premium Cloth
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down
- Steering column Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
- Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
- Door locks, power includes Remote Keyless Entry
- Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal on, transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 3SA, 3SF and 4SA, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
- Power outlets 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Visors, driver and front passenger sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped with theft-deterrent locking feature
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
- Air conditioning, single-zone manual front climate control (Upgradeable to (CJ2) dual-zone automatic air conditioning on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) (May be substituted with (BG9) Graphite-colored rubberized vinyl floor covering.)
- Seats, front 40/20/40 split-bench 3-passenger, driver and front passenger manual reclining, center fold-down armrest with storage, lockable storage compartment in seat cushion (includes auxiliary power outlet), adjustable outboard head restraints and storage pockets on Extended and Crew Cab models
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (On Crew Cab models, requires (L20) Vortec 4.8L V8 SFI Flex-Fuel engine. Not available on T*10953 models.)
- Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
- Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Pickup box, Wideside
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Engine, Vortec 4.8L Variable Valve Timing V8 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (302 hp [225.2 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 305 lb-ft torque [411.8 N-m] @ 4600 rpm), iron block (Not available on T*10953 models.)
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires TC10753, TC10543 or TK10903 models. Standard on TC10543 models.)
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench located in back of cab
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicle's Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
Still not convinced?
This 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 9324 has been carefully reviewed by our experts to ensure that it is in perfect condition and ready for you to take it, our warranty backs us up... come and see it yourself.Request a test drive now!
No credit record? ... no problem!
You make the purchase directly with us without having to go through another financial intermediary that endorses and authorizes the transaction.
Thus, you can take this 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 9324 with you right now.Learn more about our financing plans!
Really, there is no better warranty!
Let us ask you. If our competition has better cars, how come their warranties are soooooo lame?
24 months or 24 thousand miles, at Don Carro we warranty that this 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 9324 is in the best conditions and at the best price.Learn more about our warranty
It is not what you were looking for?
We invite you to check our catalog of vehicles and if you still do not find the one that interests you, we are committed to getting the car or truck you are looking for.
Yes, we are that good and you deserve it!